19 Senna Road, Killarney Gardens, Cape Town.
Yes. Your account manager can provide you with our on-site training rates.
08:30 am Mondays to Thursdays
- Your original ID book, and your own PPE & Double Lanyard if you exceed 120kgs.
- Operator Training requires your original ID book and own PPE and/or previous certificates for all refresher operator training bookings.
- Occupational Health & Safety Training requires an original ID book or drivers licence.
We provide a light snack and refreshments between 12:30 and 13:30.
Between 15:00 and 16:30 hours, depending on the course that you are attending.
The course material is in English, but most of our facilitators can assist with explaining the material to you in Afrikaans. Please inform your account manager if your delegates do not understand English or Afrikaans, so that we can make alternative arrangements.
Account customers will receive their certificates as soon as the assessments have been marked and delegates have been found competent.
COD customers will receive their certificates as soon as we receive payment, the assessments have been marked and delegates have been found competent.
Yes you can. A reprint will cost R50, payable on collection of the certificate.
- First Aid training is valid for 3 years
- Fire Fighting training is valid for 2 years
- SHE Representative Training is valid for 3 years
- Scaffold Erectors Training is valid for 3 years
- Scaffold Inspectors Training is valid for 3 years
- Operator Training is valid for 2 years
- OHS Act Training is recommended to have a refresher every 2 years