Companies are legally required to send their employees for regular medical examinations to determine if they are fit for work, whether they are adversely affected by exposures at work and for medical surveillance purposes. Pinpoint Health and Safety has a dedicated team of occupational nurses and supervising doctors who can conduct on-site medical surveillance (physical examinations).
Come rain or shine, our medical team will conduct all your occupational medicals on-site throughout the day while you comfortably continue with your work activities. We service the Construction, Transport, Mining, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Chemical, Petroleum, and Food industries.
We can assist you with any of the following occupational medical requirements:
- Completion of Health Questionnaire
- Height, Weight, BMI
- Working at Heights Medical
- Asbestos Medical
- Blood pressure and pulse – particularly looking for an irregular pulse indicating an underlying condition.
- Urinalysis for blood sugar and protein
- Muscular-skeletal movement
- Step Test
- Chest X-Rays
- Spirometry Testing (Lung Function Test)
- Audiometry Testing (Hearing Test)
- Vision Screening (Snellen Chart Testing)
- 5 Panel Drug Tests
We offer mobile services to help you:
- Speed up delivery
- Eliminate the need for logistical arrangements
- Avoid any loss in production hours